Technical Product Manager
The Technical Product manager role will be responsible for development efforts and professional service projects. The ideal candidate displays excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. This position requires the ability to work in a varied, fast paced environment and embrace highly fluid start-up work environment and changing work conditions.
The ideal candidate will join a small agile team in the development of a new web product that is targeted for Beta launch within an aggressive time-frame. We are looking for an experienced Technical Product manager who has experience with leveraging RoR best practices.
• Manage content in product development cycles, triage issues and own feature backlogs.
• Ensure that product and feature requirements are adequately gathered, using initiative to id critical stakeholders, fill-in gaps, and make just in time decisions.
• Support technical, partner or third party strategic technical objectives.
• Decompose requirements into actionable user stories and provide technical expertise on objectives.
• Collaborate daily with development teams to successfully complete development cycles.
• Work directly with internal, external and third parties to validate features and functions and to communicate development progress against their objectives.
• Drive acceptance testing.
• Document delivered features for reference and marketing purposes and support training and through release notes and seminars/webinars as needed.
• Support Product Management team objectives including market analysis and product definition, development and product release planning.
• Support other business units including marketing, sales, and client services as necessary.
• Wide-ranging technical knowledge and abilities, including online technologies and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate complex problems, compose and execute solution plans.
• The ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment.
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with any- and everyone to communicate issues, gather input, and manage to objectives.
• Deep expertise in websites, online marketing, and/or analytics.
• Extensive Product Management experience.
• Experience with Agile development processes.
• Formal project management expertise.
• Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Please send resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.